Friday, September 05, 2003

WOW!...

I love all the comments people have been leaving around the site. It helps to know that someone is listening and responding back! There are still a few posts no one has commented on. I'm actually very interested to hear what people think about the Montague theory. Hint hint! ;)

I have just finished writing my mafiya essays, so now I have 24 days free to write lots of posts! Later today I will have my first Grim Possibilities post. I'm going to examine Ron Weasley auguries. Later this week I will do one on Harry. Send me your ideas either via comments or email. Thanks again for all your input. I appreciate it!

For those of you looking for posts on other literature, later this week I will have posts on Les Misérables and the D'Artagnan Romances.

Note: For some reason the page isn't loading right on the first time. You may have to press the refresh button to view the entire site.