Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Good news,...


...the Dr. Hagrid and Mr. Grawp post is almost ready! This will be a LONG post including information on Mr. Weasley, Hagrid, Grawp, Fountain of Magical Brethren, Snape, Harry, Cornelius Fudge, Firenze, Dobby, Winky, and more! I may have to break it into a few different posts. Keep your eyes out. It should be up tonight!!!!!

Judging by the poll, I need to do articles on Neville Longbottom and Mark Evans (how many of you are asking yourself who Mark Evans is?). I'll have them up soon.

If you haven't voted in the poll, go there now! It's great to see that so many of you are checking the site! I also appreciate all the comments and emails people have left! It did my heart good to hear that this site has influenced some of you into reading some classical literature.

If there is a particular book you would like me to analyze, let me know, especially if you have a particluar question.

Thank you to kidslitfan26! She goes out of her way to make sure I am constantly working on new posts.

BTW, have you introduced yourself?