Monday, February 09, 2004

Reading List


Since I'm taking so long to put up the next post, I figured I would compile a list of books that fit my definition of Great Literature. They are in now particular order.

* Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers by Grant Naylor
* Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
* Enders Shadow by Orson Scott Card (and subsequent books)
* Harry Potter series by J K Rowling (well duh!)
* The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
* The Three Musketeers;Twenty Years After; The Vicomte de Bragelonne; (Louise de la Valliere; and The Man in the Iron Mask) by Alexandre Dumas
* The Little Prince by Saint-Exupery
* Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
* Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
* A MidSummer's Night Dream by Shakespeare
* Richard II by Shakespeare
* Henry IV part I by Shakespeare
* Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (and subsequent books) by Douglas Adams