Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Web Comics


Go and read Kaizoku Garden by Peter Verrey. It's a webcomic written/drawn by one of my faithful readers and good friends (okay, my boyfriend). It's my favorite one out there, but then again I think I'm biased. Go read it and let me know what you think! I've linked you to the first comic he wrote instead of the main page because the current comic might give you the mistaken impression that he can't draw. You will understand once you see it.

My justification for putting this here: With the internet, we have access to many new forms of literature. This includes the ever entertaining webcomics such as Penny Arcade or Something Positive. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to wade through what is available, but I have enjoyed what I have seen. I am constantly amazed at the talent out there!

What webcomics do you guys read?