Friday, April 30, 2004

Random thoughts for the day


It's the end of the week, yay! Midterms just passed and I think I did okay. One of my teachers seems to think that I can't write essays. This means that I'm spending all of my time trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. It's kind of strange to go to college and recieve nearly all A's only to have a teacher tell you that your work isn't worth more than a B-. (Yes, my essays are edited better than this site.) I wonder what Hermione would feel like if that happened to her (with the teacher being fair and Hermione trying her best).

In other news, Bush has done it again! *grumbles* Apparently salmon that comes from hatcheries are now considered "wild salmon". Why? So the government can claim that there are no problems with wild salmon dying out. Grrrrrrrrr. I'm not an extereme environmentalist, but some times I just have to scream at what we do to our land. I just hope Bush doesn't get re-elected. (Hey, what good is a blog if I can't express my own opinion?)