Thursday, January 13, 2005

Lost and Intuition

Last night on Lost they did a fantastic fake death of one of the characters. I caught that something wasn't right early, and when they did the death I told my boyfriend that if they really did kill her it would be a bad literary move. I was so proud of my thinking when it turned out that she did not die at all. At any rate, this has rekindled my spirit into analyzing things. As many of you may have noticed, I have been in a bit of a dry period. If I can find time during this three day weekend, I will try to post up something about the Harry Potter books!

For those of you that want to know my view of the Pensieve, I agree that it is objective once someone is inside of it. The real question is what are the limits of what the Pensieve sees? Is it a clue to why Dumbledore always seems out of time?

For those of you that have not watched Lost, you have no idea what you are missing. There are many questions to consider and much to guess about!