Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Relaxation? What's that?

It is going to be an awesome year for movies. Hitchhikkers and Serenity (FireFly movie) are more than enough to keep me happy!

Well, I think I am on Spring Break now. I couldn't actually tell you because I have yet to find out whether or not I should take an exam tomorrow. The point of the post isn't to complain about lack of information, but rather to cheer. My Harry Potter article is definitely going out today, I only have to work for two hours, and I'm home free for the rest of the night. Resting, ah, a simple pleasure I had nearly forgotten. Oh rest, how I have missed thee.

Either way, my life seems to be coming together nicely. Now that Peter got the job at the University, I am going to have a shot at attending teaching licensure classes at a grand total of about $1200. When you consider this as four terms attending graduate classes at the UO, this is a substantial difference. I couldn't afford over 10,000 for just three terms. I can figure out $1200 for four. (Of course this is all contingent on us getting engaged and then married in the near future.)

What is more, Peter is happy in his new job. This is important. I don't think I would want him to keep a job just for my graduate school. He needs to be happy.

Goals for Spring Break:
*Read a Neil Stephenson book
*Relax
*Relax
*Relax
*Anxiously wait for Harry Potter VI
*Relax
*Blog
*Relax


Now that is a goal list I can handle.