Wednesday, December 29, 2004

As my winter vacation slowly comes to a hault, I find that I didn't do nearly enough posting! I still have write some scholarship essays, read Book IV for the five hundredth time, and somehow find time to write about Snape, etc. I have a hard time getting around to answering my emails as well. For this reason, I was thinking that I might start posting up some questions that I recieve and letting everyone here have a crack at them. I just need to get permission from the authors. If you have a question you are yearning to have discussed here, just send it in!

For those who didn't notice, my third about.com Harry Potter review has been up for a week.

Other than that, not much to say. Anonymouse just got back from Hawaii so I'm happy. He has a bit of a cold though.

Anyone have any big New Years plans?