Saturday, March 05, 2005

UPDATES
Hey all! Bet you thought I disappeared for good? It's getting near exam time and my classes are more challenging every term. I am loving mathematics as much as I love tutoring it. One of my tutoring groups likes Harry Potter and we had a discussion on Sirius while everyone was doing their math homework.

The site is starting to change over time. I'm thinking of moving away from blogger everything but a blog where I put my thoughts. I want to create a website where my articles are indexed and the forum and blog are linked. Peter said he would help me, but he just got a job at the University of Oregon library (Congratulations to Peter!). He will be busy and I don't know how much of a page I can get set up. This may be more of a long term project than I would like.

I don't have the time to do too many articles; I think that much is clear. But I do want to update. I have decided to set an update deadline, promising that a new article will come out at least once every two months. I plan to update my blog daily with random stuff.

If you have any articles you would like to fill up the void with, contact me and let me know!