Friday, September 10, 2004

Hey all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Kumoricon was this last weekend and I was literaly volunteering for 20 hours a day! The anime convention was an amazing success with 1251 attendees. 1200 was the maximum amount we had ever expected to recieve and we were only expecting around 800.

In other news, the election seems to be taking a turn for the worse with Bush 9 points ahead. I guess people want to move toward an aristocracy and enjoy being treated like peasants? *sigh* If only there were some way to make it clear just what Bush is doing to the lower and middle classes. I for one am not happy about the continuous fall of the middle class and the ever high poverty rate.

As for Bush's so called Christian values, don't they say that you are supposed to take care of your neighbor? That is to take care of them not just when they are working to your satisfaction but whenever the care is needed. (Let's not forget to mention just how hard it is to get a job right now. Or that our economy is specificaly set up to keep a certain number unemployed so as to have the workforce ready for low wage work when needed. Or the children that are at the mercy of their parents misfortunes or mistakes.)

I know some of you don't like me bashing Bush on this site, but the fact is that this is a blog so it really is meant to be used in this manner.

As for my next post... uhm... I'm sure one will be up... eventually.